Monday, September 13, 2010

Las Fotos!

Here's a few pictures from around Alcala:

These HUGE nests belong to ciguenas (storks) and I think they're so beautiful!


A lot of the puertas (doors) around Alcala look like this


My madre's great-nephew...i think!

Mural, painted on the Calle (street) Mayor

Just a building--with a lot of nests on it :)

This was taken at the Plaza de Cervantes (Cervantes wrote Don Quijote)

Sorry it's so small, but this is the seal for my university!

The vista (view) from my window

Ventana (window) #2

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those stork nests are insane! Have you seen any storks actually in them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy! They do actually protect their nests during the day sometimes. I've never seen anything like them, those nests are huge! PS, how's the library without me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The library is not as fun a place without you here, sadly. :( I get sad when my favorite students go away. But you've gone for a good cause, and eventually you'll come back, so I can be okay with that. :)

    ReplyDelete